LE Commercial Real Estate is aggressively expanding throughout the Houston MSA, and seeking a r...
LE Commercial Real Estate is aggressively expanding throughout the Houston MSA, and seeking a receptionist to manage our front desk on a daily basis and to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks who is self-motivated.
● Receiving visitors at the front desk by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately
● Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls
● Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and Magazines
● Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
● Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk
● Keep inventory of office supplies
● Update calendars and schedule meetings
● Arrange travel and accommodations
● Keep updated records of office expenses and costs
● Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing, faxing, and etc.
● Update Rent Rolls
● Take tenants payments
● Distributing mail, faxes and overnight packages to the appropriate parties as well as sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries
● Updating Listings
● Oversee the general appearance of the office, as well as keeping supplies well stocked.
● File and update contact information of employees, customers, suppliers and external partners
● Support and facilitate the completion of regular reports
● Develop and maintain a filing system
Familiarity with office organization and optimization techniques/Multi-tasking and time management capability/Excellent written and verbal communication skills/
Integrity and professionalism/ Proficiency in MS Office/High school diploma/ Bilingual is a Plus!