Full or Part-Time RN/Registered Nurse Home Health Care
BrightStar Care - Leesburg | Ashburn, VA
BrightStar Care is Seeking a Caring, Compassionate, Full or Part-Time Registered Nurse to join our gro...
BrightStar Care is Seeking a Caring, Compassionate, Full or Part-Time Registered Nurse to join our growing team!
The Registered Nurse is responsible for providing home health clinical services. The registered nurse is responsible for quality, adequacy of services provided and may, where required, supervise staff. We are looking to add enthusiastic members to our independently owned and operated agency and see why we are described as “caring, compassionate, and cheerful”!
* Weekly pay with direct deposit
* Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits with Full-Time Employment
* Employer Paid Life Insurance
* Aflac Benefits
* Free continuing education
* Variety of assignments, procedures, and treatments
* One to one patient care
* Initial Assessment of New Clients - Develop Plan of Care
* Reassess Client Needs - Manage Plan of Care
* Skilled Nursing Visits - Wound Care, Infusions, Medication Management, Medication Administration and Education
* Counsels client and family through care process while updating family on a regular basis
* Assures proper maintenance of clinical records in compliance with local, state, and federal laws
* Participates in agency performance improvement activities and continuously staying informed about changes in the field of nursing and home health care
* Current unrestricted Virginia RN license
* Preferred: Bachelor’s degree in Nursing. Must have graduated from a National League of Nursing accredited program
* Minimum one (1) year of documented experience required. Three (3) to five (5) years of clinical experience with one (1) year experience in a home health agency, primary care clinic or health facility, preferred.
* Reliable car/auto insurance
* Clean background and criminal record
* Understands regulatory compliance with state and federal regulations
* Adhere to HIPAA and maintain client confidentiality
* Ability to pass an Employer Issued Drug Screen
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Keywords: R.N., RN, registered nurse, nursing, ER, emergency room, medical, obstetrics, operating, pediatrics, intensive care unit, LPN, L.P.N., ICU, I.C.U., home care, homecare, home health, hospice, live in, live-in, caregiver, companion